Please note: Shabbat services will continue to be livestreamed from the Main Sanctuary for all to enjoy AND a limited number of congregants and guests will be able to attend in person. Please use your best judgement when considering your physical, emotional, and spiritual well-being. Congregants are encouraged to participate from home, and yet, our doors will be open on Shabbat. Vaccinations, masks, distancing, and pre-registration will be required for anyone who chooses to attend in person. Click here to pre-register
What to Bring at the Door (short version)
- 3 items are required for entry
- A big green checkmark (phone or paper) as a result of filling out the COVID Screening form properly
- Proof of vaccine (phone or paper)
- Identification with your birth date
- Mask that properly covers your nose, mouth, and chin is MANDATORY at all times for everyone 2 years old and up
Siddur pages for our services can be found below under Siddur Pirchei Kodesh.