Talking about Antisemitism: Resources
Resources for Parents
You have likely been having important and difficult conversations at home in the wake of the terrible events of last shabbat at Congregation Beth Israel in Colleyville, Texas. Below are some resources to help guide these discussions. As parents, you are your children’s primary teachers, and we are your partners in raising them with Jewish values and knowledge. Please reach out if you would like further guidance from a member of our clergy or Education team.
For children of all ages:
- Empowering Young People in the Aftermath of Hate (In English and en Español): https://www.adl.org/…/empowering-young-people-in-the…
- Discussing Hate and Violence with Children: https://www.adl.org/…/discussing-hate-and-violence-with…
For younger children:
- Videos to Help Parents and Kids Talk About Scary Situations
- How to Talk To Children About Anti-Semitism | PJ Library
- Beyond Fear: Talking to Children about Scary Situations | PJ Library
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!