- Our Shacharit Service is held daily at 7:30 a.m. (9 a.m. on Sundays and statutory holidays)
- Our Mincha/Ma’ariv Service is held Monday through Thursday at 6 p.m.
Both lay-led services take place in the Alice & Bernard Herman Family Chapel.
- Torah is read on Monday, Thursday and Festival mornings.
- Those who are saying kaddish, as well as those looking for regular prayer and a comfortable community, are welcome. These services last 20 to 30 minutes.
- Shacharit Service is followed by an informal bagel and coffee breakfast, which allows our worshippers to meet and greet.
- If you’d like to know when the Yahrzeit of your loved one is observed, please send an email to Cindy Zimmer or call (416) 789-3291, ext. 229.
- If you’d like to make a donation to the Shacharit Breakfast Fund in honour of a loved one, please call the Foundation Office, at (416) 789-3291, ext.265 or visit our donation page.
Most Recent Projects