Philip Smith Congregational Hall
- Capacity: 350 people seated at tables, without a dance floor, or 270 people seated at tables with a dance floor. The capacity for a cocktail party is 600 people.
- Located on the lower level of the Temple, the Philip Smith Congregational Hall is our main banquet facility. The room is fully carpeted but has a dance area that can be covered or opened to three different sizes. The Foyer, cloakroom and washroom facilities are adjacent to the Hall.
Max E. Enkin Board Room
- Capacity: 48 people seated at tables or 100 people for a buffet using the anteroom, without seating.
- The Board Room is located in the Gerald Schwartz/Heather Reisman Centre for Jewish Learning, on the main level of the Temple. Washroom facilities and coat check are located in the anteroom. This room is ideal for small, formal dinners or informal buffets.
Holy Blossom Temple requires all caterers to use kosher meat.
Arrangements may be made with the following caterers:
- L’ EAT Catering – Contact: Tony Loschiavo at 416-631-9226
- Sonny Langer’s – Contact: Josh Abrams at 905-881-4356
- Zest Catering – Contact: Joe Rovito at 905-760-8640
Booking A Simcha
To book a wedding, baby-naming or brit, contact Lindsay Mockler at 416-789-3291, ext. 255