The listening campaign is for you, for all of us, to explore the critical topic of youth engagement. We are listening in a variety of ways. We invite you to share your thoughts, ideas, concerns, and hopes about our youth.
Please join us in any of these ways:
- Join one of our Listening Conversations – These open conversations are referred to by our campaign as listening conversations. As opposed to focus groups which seek input on a narrow, and possibly pre-conceived test in the field, listening conversations are open-ended and honest for sharing real needs and big dreams.
- Share your thoughts on our Listening Wall located in the Ava Road foyer
- Join the conversation on Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/CYEatHBT
- Send us an email [email protected] to share your thoughts
- Share your thoughts one:one via phone with a member of our Campaign Team, send us an email to co-ordinate an appointment [email protected]
We will be listening at these upcoming Temple Events:
- Monday February 11th – Grade 7 Yad programme
- Sunday February 3 – Grade 5 Family Education Programme
- Saturday February 23 – Adult Purim
- Sunday February 24 – Family Purim Carnival
- March 3 (10:00am) Open Listening Session—entire congregation invited