Harry and Blanche Posen Memorial Lectures
Professor Gabi Ben Dor
War and Peace in the Middle East | Monday, May 30, 2016 at 7:30 p.m.
Israel 2016 – Good Life in a bad Neighbourhood | Wednesday, June 1, 2016 at 7:30 p.m
Professor Gabriel Ben Dor, a leading Israel scholar on strategic initiatives joins us once again for the Harry & Blanche Posen Memorial Lectures on Monday May 30, and Wednesday June 1, 2016. Gabi’s knowledge of the current heartbeat of Israel is unsurpassed. Gabi has been with us many times, and each year he brings something special and unique to our congregation.
Please join us for the very special event
You have asked as to why we enjoy having Gabi present our parents’ memorial lecture. The reasons include:
- Gabi is extremely knowledgeable about the complexities of Israel and its position in the Middle East.
- Rarely, if ever, have we heard a speaker/scholar present such complexities in so articulate, clear and brilliant manner; the complex situations facing Israel internally and externally.
- Gabi breaks down such a complex state of affairs in a manner that is clearly understood by a diverse audience.
- He does all this with humour and in a balanced and pragmatic manner.
- Through these annual lectures we have developed a warm personal relationship with Gabi which our family values highly.
We look forward with enthusiasm to Gabi’s talks every year and are proud to have made this association in memory of our parents, Blanche and Harry Posen. We know that our parents would be so happy to have Gabi’s enlightening wisdom brought to the Holy Blossom and wider community in their names.