With great excitement and with great anticipation, our congregation is dreaming of the opening of our new and renewed spaces, later this summer.
Let’s dream together about all that can blossom within our renewed campus at 1950 Bathurst Street:
- Dream about celebrating simchas in one of our beautiful new spaces.
- Dream of spending time together with friends and family in the Atrium – our beautiful and transformative new central gathering space – where we’ll want to come early and stay late for wi-fi, comfortable seating, and a cup of fabulous coffee from our Holy Grounds Café.
- Dream about breathing in clean air, thanks to our Green Wall, and finding just the right temperature, thanks to our new HVAC systems.
- Dream of bringing our Little Blossoms for story time in our new Library.
- Dream about how Diamond Schmitt Architects have successfully woven together the old and the new, enabling the three key parts of our campus to work together as one: our 1938 Beit Tefillah (House of Prayer); our 1960 Beit Midrash (House of Learning); and our 2018 Beit Knesset (House of Gathering).
- Dream of inviting friends and family who are currently without a synagogue home to join us as members and share in our Renewal of Space and our Renewal of Spirit.
Most of all, dream about our future together, for generations to come.
With best wishes for a dreamy summer,
P.S. We are making great progress towards achieving our shared goal of fully funding Phase 1, with approximately $28 million raised so far. If you are ready to start your own conversation about making a meaningful contribution to our Renewal Project, please contact our Director of Development, Jonathan Ain (416-789-3291 ext. 249 or [email protected]). Truly, Aleinu – It is upon us.
Read more about our Renewal Project here