Wrap up the summer having fun with your kids and other HBT families — relaxing, playing, worshiping, crafting, singing and learning in the great outdoors just 45 minutes from HBT.
We’ll spend the Friday night at HBT, return to our homes, then join together at YMCA Cedar Glen, just 45 minutes north of HBT. Each family has its own room with a private bath. Join in all the activities or just relax on your own.
The beautiful setting features walking trails, picturesque woods, fields of wildflowers, and nice facilities.
If you have any questions about Family Camp, please contact Rabbi Jordan Helfman at [email protected] or 416-789-3291 ext. 277.
A package with full camp details will be mailed out to registered families in July – including map & directions, detailed schedule of activities and a list of family camp attendees.
- We’ll start at HBT with the communal service
- Shabbat Dinner
- Get to know each other program
- Arrival at YMCA Cedar Glen and check-in
- Shabbat Service & Learning
- Family Activities – Crafts, Sports, Hiking
- Singing & Learning & Activities
- Camp Bonfire & cookout (TBC)
- Morning Service
- More Family Activities
- Outdoor Games