May 5 – 15, 2016
with Rabbi Yael Splansky and Temple President Joan Garson
- Begin and end the journey with Shabbat.
- Commemorate Yom HaZikaron for the fallen soldiers of Israel.
- Celebrate Yom HaAtzmaut, 68 years of a thriving Jewish State.
- Pray with the ‘Women of the Wall’ on Rosh Chodesh to insist that the Kotel is a sacred place for ALL Jews.
- Learn about the complexities facing Reform Jewish communities, foreign Asylum Seekers, Arab Israeli citizens, and other groups on the margins.
- Meet Champions of Justice in the courts, the press, the kibbutzim, the science laboratories, the schools and the battlefields.
- Study sacred texts and the landscape itself for greater insight.
- Enjoy cultural and culinary delights from Jerusalem to the Negev to Tel Aviv.
Contact: JoAnne Polito at 416-789-3291 ext. 276 or [email protected] for more information.
Participants can now register in the following ways:
- Over the phone by calling the Customer Service Center at 888-811-2812 ext. 1. Open Monday – Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. Eastern Time.
- Online by going directly to the trips website at http://www.arzaworld.com/holy-blossom-temple-2016-social-justice-Israel-trip.aspx. Once on the trip’s website, click the “Register Now” button to finalize the booking online.
In order to finalize registration participants will be asked to pay a $300 per person, non-refundable, deposit. Final payment for all participants is due 60 days prior to departure.