Mother’s Day – Sunday, May 11th 2014
The HABSTY Bagel Project is about so much more than just Bagels!
The HABSTY Bagel Project is:
- a yummy surprise on a Sunday morning
- a wonderful way to say ‘thank-you’ and ‘I love you’ to moms and others
- a meaningful way to bring a smile to women living in shelters within our community
- helps support Youth Activities for all our children at Holy Blossom Temple
- provides opportunity to volunteer within our Temple community
- strengthens our youth community as they work together
Did you know that a simple bagel can do all that?!
Order for yourself, your loved ones, send as a thank-you to your clients and staff, or donate to a woman living at a local shelter.
- ½ dozen bagels
- Cream cheese
- A special gift for mom and assorted other treats!
(proceeds from all sales support the Youth Activities Programs at HBT, and local charities)
Support the Bagel Project in more ways than one!
In addition to ordering, we are looking for volunteers (teens and adults) to make phone calls, pack breakfasts, deliver orders, and more.
To get involved in the Bagel Project, contact Lisa Isen Baumal: [email protected] or by phone at 416-789-3291 ext. 242