Saturday, March 3 –
7:00 pm, starting with Havdalah.
$67.50 per person, includes:
– a private, backstage tour of The World of Ancient Civilizations
– a viewing of the hilarious “Night at the Museum” with Ben Stiller and friends
– a “midnight snack” of pizza and popcorn (at 10 pm)
– pajama karaoke
– breakfast buffet in the morning (program ends early enough to get to Religious School on time!)
– admission to the museum and its special exhibits on Sunday, March 4.
A minimum of one adult per every 5 kids required.
To register online and to get the special group rate, use code words: “Temple Group”
www.rom.on.ca/programs/rom_kids/sleepovers.php or 416-586-5797.
What to bring:
– Sleeping bag
– Mats or Airmattresses are optional.
It’s going to be a fantastic event! A Saturday night special invitation for the Jewish Community. Spread the word and bring a friend.