I am thrilled to be back at Holy Blossom this year! Teaching Hebrew and Jewish studies is a natural extension of my passion for Tfillah and modern Hebrew literature. I will be graduating this spring from York University with a B.A. in Jewish Studies and a B.Ed, with a certificate in Jewish Teacher Education. I was born and raised in Winnipeg and I am currently the Program Director at Camp Massad in Manitoba.
I’m an avid yogi and runner, and strive to keep my lessons active!
I was born in Israel and after serving in the army came to Canada. As my heart is always with Israel I felt the need to transfer it and together, with my love for children became a teacher.
Holy Blossom is my home for the last 15 years.
Was born in Brazil, Immigrated to Israel in 1977 and to Canada in 1987.
- Teacher Seminar from Brazil
- B.Ed. with Certification in Pedagogy and Teaching from Brazil
- Masters in Special Education from Israel
- Has been teaching at Holy Blossom since 1992.
- Worked at Shearim Hebrew Day School and Associated Hebrew School
- Owner of Art-on-Wheels (teaching visual art everywhere)
- Latest Job, Coaching (brain training) at Maxi Mind Educational Centre
Between all the different jobs, Sandra loves the community life as member of Holy Blossom Temple.
…is a graduate of the Ontario College of Art and Design and received his Bachelor of Education degree from York University. As an artists and educator, Daniel is passionate about using the arts as a vehicle for teaching across the disciplines.
He has led creative workshops for children and adults in both formal and informal educational settings. Daniel is the science specialist, and environmental educator at the Toronto Heschel School.
Daniel encourages students to develop their own knowledge and curiosity through careful and scientific observation of the world around us.