Philip Smith Congregational Hall
- Capacity: 350 people seated at tables, without a dance floor, or 270 people seated at tables with a dance floor. The capacity for a cocktail party is 600 people.
- Located on the lower level of the Temple, the Philip Smith Congregational Hall is our main banquet facility. The room is fully carpeted but has a dance area that can be covered or opened to three different sizes. The Foyer, cloak room and washroom facilities are adjacent to the Hall.
Maurice N. Eisendrath Auditorium
- Capacity: 160 people seated at tables or 220 people for a cocktail party without seating.
- The Maurice N. Eisendrath Auditorium is located on the second level of the Temple. It’s a bright, open room that may be used for dinners, dances, luncheons or any formal event.
Max E. Enkin Board Room
- Capacity: 48 people seated at tables or 100 people for a buffet using the ante room, without seating.
- The Board Room is located in the Gerald Schwartz/Heather Reisman Centre for Jewish Learning, on the main level of the Temple. Washroom facilities and coat check are located in the ante room. This room is ideal for small, formal dinners or informal buffets.
Holy Blossom Temple requires all caterers to use kosher meat.
Arrangements may be made with the following caterers:
- L’ EAT Catering – Contact: Tony Loschiavo at 416-631-9226
- Sonny Langer’s – Contact: Josh Abrams at 905-881-4356
- Zest Catering – Contact: Joe Rovito at 905-760-8640
Booking A Simcha
To book a wedding, baby-naming or brit, contact Elana Fehler at 416-789-3291, ext.221