With spring comes flower blossoms, warmer weather, and of course, bagels!!!
Our bagels are about so much more than just breakfast:
In addition to giving your loved ones a bagel breakfast, complete with treats, delivered to their home on Sunday morning, the Bagel Project:
- offers you a way to say ‘thank-you’ or ‘I love you’ to special people in your life
- provides a special gift to those living in shelters within our city, reminding them that we care about them
- helps support the varied Youth Activities for all our children here at Holy Blossom Temple
- helps fund youth conference and camp scholarships
- provides opportunities for volunteering and community service within our Temple community
- strengthens our youth community as they work together on this project
The Bagel Project has been in existence since 1985, empowering Holy Blossom Temple’s youth to work together honouring loved ones of our congregants, supporting those in our community who find themselves living in shelters, and raising funds to support a variety of programs for youth activities here at Holy Blossom.
Order for yourself, your loved ones, send as a thank-you to your clients and staff, or donate to a local shelter.
Each order costs $25, comes in a reusable, insulated tote and includes:
- ½ dozen bagels
- Cream cheese
- A special gift and assorted other treats! (proceeds from all sales support the Youth Activities Programs at HBT, and local charities).